fot

[Fot] Stahl Headers

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stahl Headers
From: DANNY D FORGEY <cofrog@q.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:00:31 +0000
I may have screwed up.  I ordered some Stahl headers for my TR4A racer.  It
never occured to me (dummy) that the headers may be different for a TR4 than a
TR4A, so I just ordered TR4 headers.  Alas, they don't fit as they interfer
with the upper  A arm mount.

I am awaiting a return call from Mr. Stahl to find out if he has templets for
both cars or is one size fits all.  My question is have any TR4A folks bought
headers from Stahl, and if so, was it necessary to specify TR4A rather than
TR4.  My hope is that Stahl uses one templet for TR3 thru 4A and that the ones
I have have a manufacturing error causing the misfit.

If there are two templets, I may have some headers for sale soon.  :-(

Thank,

Dan Forgey