fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: triumphs@consolidated.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:00:19 EDT
About 5 years ago I built a 24x40 garage built using pole barn construction.
 The total cost was just a few thousand more than the cost of the excavation
and foundation for a conventional garage.   I outside is finished in siding to
match the house, it's well insulated and I heat it with a $100 portable
kerosene stove. I just built the structure and then had a floating slab poured
for
the floor.   I had them pour it flat so setting up the car's suspension is
real easy.   Total cost was less than half of conventional construction and
looking at it you can't tell the difference.

Dean VanDeCarr