fot

[Fot] The garage mahal

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: "Ken Gano palm top" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:18:58 -0500
Finally, after 15 years of trying to work in an unheated two car attached
garage, SWMBO has agreed its time to expand :-)

Yes, Ken finally gets to look at building a respectable workspace for the
hobby.

I am soliciting design ideas.  My requirements are modest.  It needs to be a
4 seasons building (i.e. have heat!) be tall enough for a lift, be
permissible within the local historic district zoning ordinance and
Charlie (SWMBO) says it has to be pretty.  Like I said, modest
requirements.  :-)

I would be interested in hearing the lists input as to other design
considerations.  What to I want to make sure to include in the initial
layout?  Space is something of a premium and construction costs will, I am
sure, be the biggest limiting factor, but otherwise this is a clean sheet
of paper project.

Your thoughts and ideas will be appreciated.

Kg

Checked by AVG.
10:58 AM