fot

Re: [Fot] jacking

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] jacking
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:11:20 -0800
> I'd be happy to be able to raise the frame 20 inches off the
> floor with just two jackings. How do you do this?!

Can't speak for others, but I've got this really cool high-lift floor jack
that the previous owner of my house left behind when they moved out, because
it leaked.  Lifts from about 3" (which will just get under my lowered TR3A
if I pull up on the front bumper at the same time) to about 24".

All it needed to stop the leaks were some packing rings in the pump; and
some new bolts fixed the loose handle.

Randall