fot

Re: [Fot] jacking

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] jacking
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:23:44 -0800
I use 2 floor jacks, I set one under the rear before I jack the front.  Jack
the front, set the jackstands in front then jack the rear and set the rear
jackstands on the rear bumper attachments.  If I don't do it this way, I
can't get the jack under the other end of the car once I start jacking.
This is for the TR6
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44