fot

Re: [Fot] crank dampers 6 cyl

To: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>, "Terry and Cindy"
Subject: Re: [Fot] crank dampers 6 cyl
From: "Lamp, Randy H" <rhlamp@babcock.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:02:11 -0400
Scott,
If I remember correctly ,I talked to the folks who made them and we
decided on the one for the small block Ford based on its physical size
and the diameter of the Triumph six cylinder crankshaft where the damper
mounts. I thought it worked very well and will do it again on my current
GT6 ,even if I only drive it on the street and run a few track events.

R. Lamp

Ps. Scott, I was surprised to open up the latest Spitfire and GT6
magazine and see your car. Looks great!  Glad it found such a good home.