fot

Re: [Fot] jacking

To: niteseeker@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] jacking
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:54:10 GMT
I have a 110volt lift in my garage that I will need to sell in the next year
or so, if any one is interested.  It is in central Connecticut.  The garage at
the house that I plan to move to next year is not high enough for this lift.
The lift needs about 12 feet overhead clearance to get a car up all the way.
Joe(B)

-- dick ross <niteseeker@aol.com> wrote:
Check in the Car Shoppers found in restaurants.  There are many of
them.  Some of them are even 120 volt  powered.

Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as jaboruch@netzero.net