fot

Re: [Fot] Lucas 2-speed windscreen wiper switch

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lucas 2-speed windscreen wiper switch
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:57:01 -0700
Lucas was way ahead of their time in electronics. Diane's car has a
rain detection system that automatically turns the wipers on when the
windscreen gets wet, and turns them off when it's dry. Lucas had this
at least forty years ago, except it worked the other way around.

On Apr 3, 2008, at 3:45 PM, Terry Stetler wrote:

> [...]

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb@bnj.com
503.936.7660