fot

[Fot] ISHIHARA-JOHNSON CRANK SCRAPERS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] ISHIHARA-JOHNSON CRANK SCRAPERS
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:43:08 EDT
FoT List:

In less than a day I have an EXCEL Spreadsheet with (11) names.
             (5) Six Cylinder Engines and (6) Four Cylinder Engines.

Half are the Fastest Triumph Drivers on the Planet, but the other half are
reliability oriented folks who want to extract a little more HP that is
available from their engines.

Both Groups have intelligence.

Mine is being fabricated now for shipment soon.

I'll likely submit the FOT List, to Kevin Johnson at the end of next week. We
will have to deal with some specials like Moldex Cranks and Chevy Rods, but
we can take those one at a time.

I also have a list of FIVE folks who already have purchased from I - J and
have praise and pictures available.  Not one complaint.

Then there is one resounding endorsement from someone who would know best.

Thanks!

Joe A   </HTML>