fot

Re: [Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs Drip...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs Drip...
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:11:37 -0400
I'm gonna guess Joe will be looking for something with air conditioning for a
daily driver :)

Marty

> To: fot@autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:51:26 -0400> From:
herald948@aol.com> Subject: Re: [Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs
Drip...> > -----Original Message-----> From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>> >
Joe mused:> > So If I will be commuting, I have to find another vehicle that
gets > considerably better mileage.> > Randall replied:> > Just a thought,
Joe, why not buy (or build) a Spit for the street ?> > ==AM==> My thoughts
exactly. Grab a good 1500 with OD, maybe even go to a 3.63 > or 3.27 diff as
well to keep revs down, and you probably would be able > to average low to
mid-30s for MPG without trying. ;-)> > --Andy Mace> > *Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is
it a jet?> *Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, >
Triumph Herald engine with wings.> -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty
Python's Flying Circus (22)> > Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle
consultant for The Vintage > Triumph Register <http://www.vtr.org>> > Check
out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph > Herald
Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>>