fot

Re: [Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs Drip...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Andrew Mace" <herald948@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs Drip...
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:31:44 -0700
To be perfectly frank, I have never been able to achieve the sort of fuel
mileage with any Spit that people tell me that they are getting. Maybe it's
the way I drive.  But that alone is the reason I have never considered
buildingaSpit for that purpose.  Plus I already have a garage full of Spits
that I would never leave parked on a lot all day.

Joe