fot

Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:02:00 +0200
When I look back on my testing with aluminum radiators, most of them have
round tubes.
Aerodynamic of a round tube is not good compared with a flat tube like most
of the copper radiators has.
So there is a balance....bad flow through a radiator with big coolant volume
in round tubes or less coolant in a copper core with very good heat
transfer. I think both will work.
Maybe a big aluminum radiator is a way to go.

Chris TR 4 #74

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----