fot

Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again

To: timmurph@fastbytes.com, pvucinic@netspace.net.au,
Subject: Re: [Fot] aluminum radiators again
From: fubog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:20:23 -0400
There are many many variables in radiator design. Dimensions, crossflow
vs vertical tube, core thickness, number of tubes, tube size, staggered
vs in-line tubes, fin design, fin count...
It's a lot more than just aluminum vs copper/brass.
Air flow is just as important as the core (heat exchanger).
Glen
runnin' cool in florida