fot

Re: [Fot] "Triotas" (or "Toyumphs")

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] "Triotas" (or "Toyumphs")
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:47:05 EDT
When the Miata first came out, everyone was calling it the new MGB. Other
than similar size, and two seat convertable, I saw no resemblence especially in

the drive train. I don't think I can see any features that may have been
influenced by Triumph either. If anything, maybe a Lotus. Full  independent,
double wishbone unequal length control arms in all four  corners, double
overhead
cam engine, 4 wheel disc brakes. Don't sound like an MG  to me. Maybe they
learned how NOT to make an IRS from Triumph.

Dave Y

fuel-efficient used cars.