fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor

To: yellow-green@sbcglobal.net, RKramer@rdoequipment.com, jimhearn1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:54:25 EDT
Dennis,

No it doesnt.   When you install the OEM part there is no independent push or
pull, the theoretical equal amount of resistence on each side.

My camber was set from 1.75-2.0 degrees before I installed the adjustable
support. I only see it as a way to fine tune the camber, if I choose to do so.

Thanks,

Joe

> Joe - I have not seen a picture of your invention.  Does it allow you to
> pull on the right and left tower independently?
>
> Dennis

   </HTML>