fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor

To: "'Friends of Triumph Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:47:57 +0200
I could imagine that it is advisable to make a cut under the tower in that
traverse. If the tube between the towers is shortened than this cut can open
up and taken stress from the front part of the frame. When the bending has
taken place then reweld that cut together.

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----