fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:16:41 -0500
Joe,
How much camber adjustment have you gotten with this setup?  If I'm
looking at this right, for each degree camber change you'd have to move
the top of the tower in by (pi/180)*(length of tower).  I haven't
measured the length from crossbar to the bottom of the tower, but let's
say it's 10 inches.  That works out to 0.17 inch for one degree of
camber change.  That seems doable, but to go from stock camber of -2
degree to +2 degree would require about 0.7 inches.  This is for each
side, so the cross piece would have to be shortened by 1.4 inches.  This
seems like a long way to bend those towers.
Larry Young