fot

[Fot] SOVREN questions

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net (FOT)
Subject: [Fot] SOVREN questions
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:39:46 +0000
--===============1475909781==

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24815_1221100786_0

It is starting to look like T A Moser of E. Olympia, WA is a legitimate buyer
for my TR4. This evening, I am filling out a SOVREN Car Registration Form. The
form asks for "the exact year car is prepared to". I have the 1962 GCR and the
1967 GCR, and it looks like my car is a mix of both sets of rules. What do I
put in that space? Also, SOVREN makes a point of stating that "gutted"
interiors are not permitted on Production Cars. My car ran in EP in the mid
80's, and the interior is gutted (the car also had flared fenders, but I took
those off when I converted the car to vintage. The gutted interior was never an
issue with VSCDA or SVRA.

Will the new owner have problems getting my car through SOVREN tech inspection?

Thanks for the help,

Irv
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24815_1221100786_0

<DIV>It is starting to look like T A Moser of E. Olympia, WA is a legitimate
buyer for my TR4. This evening, I am filling out a SOVREN Car Registration
Form. The form asks for "the exact year car is prepared to". I have the 1962
GCR and the 1967 GCR, and it looks like my car is a mix of both sets of rules.
What do I put in that space? Also, SOVREN makes a point of stating that
"gutted" interiors are not permitted on Production Cars. My car ran in EP in
the mid 80's, and the interior is gutted (the car also had flared fenders, but
I took those off when I converted the car to vintage. The gutted interior was
never an issue with VSCDA or SVRA.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Will the new owner have problems getting my car through&nbsp;SOVREN tech
inspection?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for the help,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>