fot

Re: [Fot] Our weekend at the Glen

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Our weekend at the Glen
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:25:05 -0700
Portland is so cool, I can't stand it.

---- Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com> wrote:

=============
I am, in fact, quite stupidly willing to take that on if everyone
agrees that Portland is the right venue. Stupidly, because having
already helped to organize the CRC event I know how much work this can
be. Since we are in fact an organization without any rules, I'm
puzzled about how this gets decided. I guess we should just ask Joe
and Kas. What say you guys? And does anyone have an objection?

I think a full-sized cutout of Uncle Jack in his leisure suit is a
requirement for the event, and should travel to whatever other venues
we subsequently pick for the Kastner Kup.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb@bnj.com
503.936.7660