fot

Re: [Fot] Sad news from Road America

To: william.tobin3@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sad news from Road America
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:20:05 EDT
--===============2096927089==

-------------------------------1222208405

Bill...

You're absolutely right about tow points.  It is difficult with some  cars,
like our Thunder Bolt and Talisman with their tilting bonnets.  The  Talisman
has other issues in the rear that complicate things.  We carry a  loose strap
with the T-Bolt, and have built a convoluting contraption for towing  the
Talisman.  It works, but takes time to hook up.

The Mini involved in the Eastlake incident at ROAD AMERICA last Friday had
four tow hookup points.  Two in the front and two in the rear.

Bill Dentinger

In a message dated 9/22/2008 9:11:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,