fot

Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help -Land Rover

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow vehicle help -Land Rover
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:24:29 -0700
Jerry Barr wrote:
> One more question. What driveline are you using behind the 302? Stock
> Rover?

I think we have wondered off list topic here.

Engine: Ford 1970 Ford 302 with 1991 Mustang EFI
Gearbox: BW T-18
Transfercase: Series transfercase with Ashcroft high ratio kit
Custom front & rear propshafts with longer slip joints and higher angle
U joints
Rear Axle assy: Salisbury (Dana 60 built under license with ARB locker
and hardened axles & frive flange from Great basin Rovers

Front axle assembly: Land Rover with Trutrac front diff and Seriestrak
24 spline front axles

www.expeditionlandrover.info

Teriann