fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:26:14 -1000
Societal cost is a justification created AFTER a freedom is taken
away. The real reason a freedom is taken away is that someone in power
doesn't like the choice. Remember Joan Claybrook? Her real reason for
all those regulations was that she was a joyless witch.

Right now there's some birkenstock and drawstring pants wearing,
flatulent smug vegan Prius-driving socially conscious green weenie
that wants to crush your Triumph because he doesn't like the way you
have fun. I say we line them up behind the lawyers and shoot em both
with the same bullet. Save some societal cost.

Just kidding of course. We should hang them instead of shooting them.