fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: <jwoesvra@aol.com>, Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:54:13 -0700
A lot have talked about it, but VARA tried to mandate it and then backed off.
This all happened about the time Dale was killed,  if my memory serves
me................Cheers Henry Morrison

From: JWoesvra@aol.comDate: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:44:48 -0500Subject: Re: [Fot]
SVRA to require head and neck restraintsTo: dos_gusanos@msn.com;
billb@bnj.com; BillDentin@aol.comCC: fot@autox.team.net; Jensen87@aol.com

You seem like a reasonable guy and I hate personal protection laws as much as
anyone. However, in the racing business the dynamics are somewhat different
than "life on the street".

My question is: what other organizations have backed off on HANS enforcement?
We would perhaps like to discuss the problems they faced and share ideas.

Jack WoehrleSVRA Technical Directorjwoesvra@aol.com803-463-5388FAX
803-794-8747701 Center StreetWest Columbia, SC 29169

In a message dated 1/15/2009 11:43:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,