fot

Re: [Fot] What did you do?

To: <alfetta95@optonline.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] What did you do?
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:41:28 -0500
  Hi, you might try one of the nearby race tracks. I know BeaveRun near
Pittsburgh has several Highway Safety programs including winter driving and
road skills. They also have Flat Out days with three different skill levels;
1 and 2 have a riding instructor and 3 is for more serious folks with no
instructor on board.
  The Flat Out days for Level 3 are $170 and works well as a test and tune
day. Fair amount of track time and BeaveRun is a nice track. There's also a
great cart track there. And skid pad.
  The new track in NJ may have a similiar program.
  Good luck, Bill   ----- Original Message -----