fot

Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?

To: "'Steven Belfer'" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:38:27 -0800
I went to Atlanta to visit family and friends. I Spent Saturday at RA
watching Trans Am and other SCCA qualifying. It was the first race of the
rebirth of the Trans Am series. It was very motivating watching the cars go
down the back stretch at 190+.
Unfortunately I am still waiting on my machine shop to finish my head.

Mike
Bowling Green, KY