fot

Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:36:33 +0000 (UTC)
The motor is still being machined so I :

Fabricated & plumbed a new catch tank

Installed & plumbed the oil sump

Fabricated & wired a new dash panel for the lap timer

Modified the header for more ground clearance

Continued with fabrication ofB a carbon fiber air box. ( mold )

Drank a beer

Watched Sebring...drank more beer

Jim G.