fot

Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] who worked on their cars this weekend and what did you do?
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:53:22 -0400
I set the grinder to a GT6 full back seat frame. Painted it up and
will start on the 2nd one shortly.
Can't wait to do the interior.

Tested a cheap tach with my new electronic ignition system. That works
so I'm doing a mech to electronic conversion on one of my old smiths.

http://www.gt6.ca/09/0321/index.html

And then had a really detailed chat with my better half about Vintage racing.

The results were as expected. I have to wait. Its still not reasonable
for me to push at this time.

But, I've joined VARAC as a full member. http://www.varac.ca/

And I will do some autox and what not in the GT6.

I'm back to square one I feel.

Limited in space so I either sell the GT6 or "upgrade" the GT6 into a racer.

Good Monday morning :)

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca