fot

Re: [Fot] Ignitionl issues

To: "'Daryl Smith'" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, "'Tim Waltz'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ignitionl issues
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:00:39 +0200
There are two types of ignition coils.
Some can take full 12V and has an internal resistor of about 3 Ohm and the
ones that need an external resistor and has an internal resistor of about
1,5 Ohm.

For instance the blue Bosch coil can take full 12 V, the red Bosch coil
which has more output needs a resistor which is given in the package.

The good thing with Bosch coils - they work with all ignition systems.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----