fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 main bearing caps

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 main bearing caps
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:40:12 -0500
Recently toured a restoration shop here in Wisconsin that has a 3-D scanner
and a "printer" that creates a model of the part scanned.  From that they
can CNC mill the part.  Have no idea of the cost.  Probably not cheap but
also not terribly expensive based on how quick they can do it.  Pretty
impressive!

Tim