fot

Re: [Fot] Rod bearings

To: RACER BUD <budscars@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rod bearings
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:47:18 -0400
Bah!

Real racers work so late they fall asleep under the race car. (That's my
true story)

Back to the subject at hand, I rotate the crank around until the piston in
question is at the bottom of it's path and tap on the cap as someone else
suggested.

The tricky replacement is the crank bearings. Push those out with a Popsicle
stick pushing on one end.

iii