fot

Re: [Fot] Rod bearings

To: Robert Blake <rblake36@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rod bearings
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:48:28 -0700
Probably just oil sucking the bearing against the journal. Back all
the nuts off as Tony says--a couple of turns, then rotate the crank a
turn or two. some will come loose just by turning. take the rod you
want to remove to bottom dead center and whack the nuts with a rubber
mallet. You can whale on them, wont hurt anything .