fot

Re: [Fot] Next race planning

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Next race planning
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:16:47 +0200
Question:
If I read Tony's question I get the idea that FOT is not a racing group that
is organizing races together?
More like individuals that sometimes share the same race by accident?
How are US races are organized?
Do you have sign on to every single race or is there a championship where
all the Triumph racers take part?

We in Germany doing the "Triumph-Competition".
This group organize the slots at the races events, collection the fees for
the races, the organize dinners, sponsors, the parking in the paddock and so
on.
Is this comparable to USA?

Cheers
Chris