fot

Re: [Fot] Sometimes I amaze, even Myself

To: <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sometimes I amaze, even Myself
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:35:03 -0600
Jim it's fine, I would have sent you the same thing and merely consider it
another challenge.  Pales in comparison to most of my boat projects where I
cut my teeth on most rusty bolts, drills, jb weld and duct
tape....................Cheers Henry

> Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:20:54 -0400
> From: jhassall@blacksburg.net
> To: dos_gusanos@msn.com
> CC: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Sometimes I amaze, even Myself
>
> On 3/27/2010 9:40 AM, dos_gusanos@msn.com wrote:
> > My wife was not very impressed, maybe you will be. Remember, Mr Jim
Hassal,

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive