fot

Re: [Fot] Crank split seal ring TR3/4 - advert

To: tr4racing@googlemail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crank split seal ring TR3/4 - advert
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:01:02 -0400
Just to add to this, ISOA folks are doing an installation and writing a
comprehensive article on Christian's new seal. The article will be published
later this year by Mike Cook in VTR's TVT Magazine.

I installed one in the AMBRO and impressed with the results. I am still
chasing oil wetness in various areas of the engine, but to no fault of the
seal. Christian has some race weekends on his installation with a dry seal
area.

There is a special holding fixture for the OEM Scroll Seal, designed by
Christian. I hope to have a couple of them produced for our use in North
America. We also have a design for the Scroll Centering Tool that has the
correct dimensions...as the factory manuals are incorrect.

I hope to produce these Scroll Centering Tools in quantity, at a low price, so
everyone can easily have one.

Christian is making a contribution to the Triumph Community with these
designs. Especially to the FOT.

Joe A