fot

Re: [Fot] the danger of fire and cool shirt systems

To: "'Scott Janzen'" <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] the danger of fire and cool shirt systems
From: "Jim Gambony" <jgambony@gcecisp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:13:22 -0500
Scott,

That sounds more like a hose routing issue..not insurmountable.

Then again, I guess I'm a masochist.   Afterall, I moved to Dallas
voluntarily from the east coast (you need to experience a DC summer to
understand humidity) 20 years ago and now drive around in a car without a/c
during the summer.    Good training for vintage racing.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas

  _____