fot

Re: [Fot] HS6 carb hesitation TR4

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, fot-bounces@autox.team.net, "Mike
Subject: Re: [Fot] HS6 carb hesitation TR4
From: tylerpthompson@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:53:34 +0000
Hi Tony and Mike-

I have the same problem. Unfortunately, the current float bowl tops and 3 screw
configuration doesn't give me this option.  All I can do is turn them 180
degrees. No space for fuel line if I place the pivot front or rear.

Are there options or different tops for the bowls that can help solve this
problem that folks are aware of?

Coming out of left handers right now floods badly and allows others to make
some great passes!

Thx in advance for the help

Ty