fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:44:14 -0700
Hi Gang...In the old days, TR4s were DP(got moved up from EP)..and 356
Porsches stayed in EP...In DP ..lets not forget the Jaguar XK 120.....On a
track like Vacaville, which ....had a long straight...The Jags
dominated....On a twisty course..The Lotus Super 7 was hard to beat....The
TR4 was a car that could 'Do It All'(not beat the Jag down the straight
though)
Racer Bud