fot

Re: [Fot] Hard cornering

To: MIKE DEWEERD <deweerdm@rogers.com>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hard cornering
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 14:00:47 -0400
Definitively some good suggestions here, but I'd like
to add another one.  Check your alignment.  For
autocross, I preferred to use about a quarter inch of
toe out.  For higher speed courses, I would back that
off to about an 1/8 inch toe out, or zero toe.  That will
help the initial turn in a bit.

John