fot

Re: [Fot] Hard cornering

To: "MIKE DEWEERD" <deweerdm@rogers.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hard cornering
From: "riverside" <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 05:22:46 -0500
The welded diff debate has occurred within this group
in the past.   Some of us like it others do not.
It does require a different driving style.  Stability of
attitude depends upon the throttle being screwed fully
down all the way thru the corner.  Gotta pitch the thing
into the hairpins.  Corner exit is pretty good.  the fact that
something broke makes me think maybe you were not
going fast enough to unload the inside tire.
My old TR3 used to go thru slow corners with both inside
tires off the ground.

art de armond