fot

Re: [Fot] Heartland Park-Kastner Cup

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Heartland Park-Kastner Cup
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:25:52 +0000 (UTC)
FoT,

Kas does not necessarily have an easy decision to make when it comes down to
this group of drivers and their cars. A quality bunch with some really neat and
fast old machines for sure. Keith must have made the choice for the Kasnter Cup
a bit easier. He's a smooth and fast driver and has a fast and tidy car. It was
a real pleasure spending some time with him and his wife Denise, his bro Cliff,
Imelda, and his tuner friend, Simon. I felt it was appropriate that Bob Kramer
was the recipient for the Bill Ames Award; I've experienced his generosity and
support. The FoT are a special group and I'm thankful to be included. A b ig
congratulations to Keith and Bob and a big thanks to Joe and his tremendous
efforts in bringing us together for this event.

Dave Hogye

p.s. Oh, and Joe, thanks for letting me drive the Ambro. It was worth the trip
just to sneak it on the track for a couple of laps.