fot

Re: [Fot] Mods for camber

To: "Greg \\\"Lunker\\\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mods for camber
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:35:55 +0000 (UTC)
Hey guys,
Have you ever seen the Revington TR adjustable fulcrum pin. I installed one on
my TR3. Pretty easy install with only slight mods. One includes welding the
nuts to the bottom of the spring tower. You know, the ones that to remove them
you have to take the spring out. If you weld them on, the pin can be removed or
adjusted with out removing the spring. There are 2 other TR racers that I know
of that use this kit. If you are curious check out their website.

Dave