fot

Re: [Fot] Mods for camber

To: kaskas@cox.net, billbab@me.com, Lunkercars@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mods for camber
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:19:54 -0400
Taking from Kas' 'cut the tube' we made adjustable tube and can adjust the
camber with heim joints. This is on two of our cars.

The TR4 for about 8 years, and now on the Ambro.....looks good too, and easy
to remove.

Folks are asking for them, so Sean is going to put into production, if you are
interested.

I think some pictures are on   photobucket.com/ambro