fot

Re: [Fot] Mods for camber

To: Bill Babcock <billbab@me.com>, "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mods for camber
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:38:06 -0700
You were not permitted to alter the control arms during the early years or
switch out the ball joints or slot the holes for the ball joint..  I turned the
pivot arm around  and that gave some help , but then it was time to cut the
cross tube and call it chassis repair.
---- "Greg "Lunker" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net> wrote:

=============
>  that would violate the no-hole prescription--is that some
> religious thing?
Well... I guess it kinda' is for me

> You can do a couple of very nice things for your handling by moving
> the pivot arm inwards
Not that I'm going to do it, but I am curious - Were those type of
suspension mods allowed back in the day - say 1962 GCR?

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM