fot

Re: [Fot] Corner weights

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Corner weights
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:03:10 -0400
I shimmed one side of the transverse leaf spring on the GT6 where it
bolts on top of the differential.  Used cut-down stainless steel
backing shims from disc brakes.  Worked great and relatively painless
to do.
Shimming the front coil springs will be a bit more trouble, but the
results were well worth the effort on my car.