fot

[Fot] Tires again, Herald based cars

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Tires again, Herald based cars
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:32:10 EDT
Amici,

Any time now the future owner of the Yellow Peril GT6 is arriving to take
possession.

He's a new driver and I'm confident he'll ask about what tires to  run.
And frankly I have no idea anymore.  I've been running Hoosiers  for the last
couple years and haven't kept current on alternatives.

I don't think the soft Hoosiers are the tire for a newbie.

So what else is currently available.  They should be forgiving of  mistakes
and hard enough to last a while.  What's the current crop??

Regards, Steve
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html