fot

Re: [Fot] Odd wear

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Odd wear
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:19:50 +0100
The lifter / cam discussion is always troublesome.

There are two ways you can do it:

1 - you can install (as Greg said) taper cams with crowned lifters
2 - you can install flat cams (Newman or Kent for instance) and put a dead
flat lifter on

Both will work.
I think in USA it is easier to find tapered cams than in Europe.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----