fot

[Fot] Kas Cup 2011

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kas Cup 2011
From: gasket.works@gte.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:33:43 +0000
Members;

Our Kcup event management group will be meeting this Jan 29 with HMSA directly.
 We are hoping to finalize some details. Further information to follow.

Suffice to say that the race track is fast and fun rich with history.
Technically less difficult than Mid Ohio.  The climb up to the Cork Screw seems
tougher than it actually is and the drive off the peak is smooth and faster
than you want at times.  The weather will be warm and the Monterey peninsula
(majestic  sights) very close.

Stay tuned....

Mordy Dunst for the Kcup group.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile