fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Cup 2011

To: jfrymark@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Cup 2011
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:30:47 -0500
 You guys east of the ROCKIES and more.

What John said........there are a limited number of rooms and we will be
inviting TRIUMPH CLUBS.

Kas and Peg will be ensconced in the EMBASSY SUITES from Sunday to Wednesday,
as well as several other VIP GUESTS.  We may be afforded other amenities and
considerations if we show strength early on......hot breakfast and manager's
cocktail parties are already pretty valuable amenities, but John is working on
more.

There is a 48 hour reservation cancellation, so there is no concern there.

Thanks!  Joe      see John's note again below.

 FOT-We have negotiated a discounted room rate for FOT at the Embassy  Suites
Hotel for the 2011 Kastner Cup. The Embassy Suites is the  official hotel of
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (http:// www.mazdaraceway.com) and offers close
access to both the track and to  the many attractions of the Monterey Bay
area.A block of rooms has been reserved for FOT members at the rate of
$155.00/night (plus tax). Rooms are 2-room suites and include daily
complimentary breakfast and Manager's cocktail reception. For  additional
information, terms and conditions, and to make a  reservation please
visit:http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/M/MRYESES-FOT
-20110605/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POGGroup Name: Friends of TriumphGroup Code:
FOT

Check-in:   05-JUN-2011

Check-out:  09-JUN-2011

Hotel Name: Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside

Hotel Address:  1441 Canyon Del Rey

    Seaside, California

    93955

Phone Number:   831-393-1115

The Embassy Suites management has shown real excitement at the idea of

hosting our fine group! With a satisfactory number of reservations,

they have offered to set-up exclusive receptions and to provide

dedicated parking lot  facilities for us. I encourage you to make your

reservation as early as possible. Monterey, California is a well known

resort area so there are many options for accommodations at various

price levels. A partial listing can be seen at:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/pages/hotels

For those interested in camping sites/RV hook-ups, these are reserved

through Monterey County Parks (888-588-2267) in campsites located just

outside of the Raceway, however, reservations will not be taken until

late January. We are also trying to get information on overnighting at

the track which is restricted. Please stay tuned for more information

to follow.

John Frymark

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com