fot

[Fot] Kas Cup 2011

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kas Cup 2011
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:40:32 -0800
Like Mordy said...and don't forget to make your hotel reservations
asap. The more business we show the hotel management, the more they
are willing to do some special stuff for us. Here was the original
notice:

FOT-

We have negotiated a discounted room rate for FOT at the Embassy
Suites Hotel for the 2011 Kastner Cup. The Embassy Suites is the
official hotel of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (http://
www.mazdaraceway.com) and offers close access to both the track and to
the many attractions of the Monterey Bay area.

A block of rooms has been reserved for FOT members at the rate of
$155.00/night (plus tax). Rooms are 2-room suites and include daily
complimentary breakfast and Manager's cocktail reception. For
additional information, terms and conditions, and to make a
reservation please visit:

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/M/MRYESES-FOT-20110605/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
Group Name:     Friends of Triumph
Group Code:     FOT
Check-in:       05-JUN-2011
Check-out:      09-JUN-2011
Hotel Name:     Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
Hotel Address:  1441 Canyon Del Rey
        Seaside, California
        93955
Phone Number:   831-393-1115

The Embassy Suites management has shown real excitement at the idea of
hosting our fine group! With a satisfactory number of reservations,
they have offered to set-up exclusive receptions and to provide
dedicated parking lot  facilities for us. I encourage you to make your
reservation as early as possible. Monterey, California is a well known
resort area so there are many options for accommodations at various
price levels. A partial listing can be seen at:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/pages/hotels

For those interested in camping sites/RV hook-ups, these are reserved
through Monterey County Parks (888-588-2267) in campsites located just
outside of the Raceway, however, reservations will not be taken until
late January. We are also trying to get information on overnighting at
the track which is restricted. Please stay tuned for more information
to follow.

John Frymark
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com