fot

Re: [Fot] Ultrasonic cleaners

To: Alexandre Camoletti <ac@camoletti.ch>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ultrasonic cleaners
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:30:10 -0700
Alexandre,

There are now a lot of very inexpensive ultrasonic cleaners on the
market. I consider these best suited for at home jewerly cleaning (and
dentures!). For the garage, look for one with a built in heater,
timer, and stainless steel  tank. There are good benchtop units made
by Crest for small parts. For reference, see:
http://www.crest-ultrasonics.com/powersonic-benchtop-cleaners.html

Speedway Motors in the US has a heated Crest unit for about $340.

John